Director and Business consultant: Peter de Snoo B.Sc. Dip.LC.
Peter has lived in Cornwall for 35 years and has started a number of his own businesses ,including the Brown Horse Academy and South West Business Mentors and has worked as a mentor with the Princes Trust, the Leonard Cheshire Trust and a number of schools training students to start and manage a business. He was a former trustee and vice chairman with Mind Restormel Mental Health and a trustee and financial director with Camphill Devon Community.
He has lectured prisoners in HMP Dartmoor in starting a business on release and is working with the Ministry of Justice to assist prisoners after release to return back into society. His main experience is assisting entrepreneurs build and manage their business and he has concentrated on assisting persons with disabilities or disadvantages to move forward in their lives.
His organisations have been appointed as members of the Social Prescribing Network working with the NHS.
THE SERVICES TEAM provides:
Counselling, Psychotherapy, Life Coaching and Equine Assisted Therapy ,all of which are complementary therapies.
- Peter de Snoo Bsc.Dip.LC: Professional Life Coach and Equine Assisted Therapy consultant.
- Rosalinde N.M. Goalen: M.A. Existential Psychotherapist, UPCA, UKCP Accredited.
- Alison Carol B.Ed .Hons. - Professional Life Coach and Qualified Reiki Practitioner.
- Lesley Hartgroves; Qualified Counsellor and Psychotherapist BACP .Her backgrounds are in nursing, psychotherapy and mental health. She has worked alongside Cornwall CAMHS offering psychotherapy to parents and young people.
- Louise Turvey: Qualified Counsellor and Psychotherapist BACP.
- Russell Hill, Qualified Counsellor and Psychotherapist BACP